Step 1. To consider your request, please provide the following information:
- brief description of the situation,
- what specific care is needed (a copy of the doctor's appointment, name, cost, invoice or other proof of cost and justification of the need for this care)
- the latest medical statement, which confirms the condition and need for assistance,
- contacts for feedback: phone, e-mail.
- a clear description of the current state of the sick person and a detailed description of the problems that need to be solved.
Emails with subjects like "help! or need help!"- Are lost in the flow of other letters and may remain unanswered. Employees of GEMEINSAM-partners Chaftsverein Gemeinde Heidenrod * Bezirk reserve the right to update information from third parties and the media, to request additional documents and information. The decision to accept a new ward is made by the coordinators of the relevant assistance Program. If you have received confirmation of the readiness to accept the ward in one of the existing programs, You need to:
Step 2. Provide a full package of documents, including:
- Application form (sample application form from parents/ guardian, sample application form from adult)
- Consent to the collection and processing of personal data
- Copy of the applicant's passport (1.2 pages, registration, marital status).
- Copy of the applicant's identification code.
- Copy of the child's birth certificate
- A copy of the official medical documents confirming the state of the patient at the moment (epicrisis, an extract from the history of the disease, the results of recent examinations, referral to treatment and prescription of drugs, etc.) with the signature and seal of the attending physician, on the form of the relevant medical institution.
- Documents confirming the status of the applicant (certificate of sses, pension certificate, certificate of employment, confirming low income, etc.).)
- Income statement for the last 6 months,
- Information about family composition
- A short story about a person who needs help, medical history, specific needs in the form established within the framework of the relevant program
- Photo of a man who needs help.